We have created this informational page to share information with current and potential business partners so that we may have a more efficient, productive and enjoyable relationship.
Please read our general guidelines for potential business partners before contacting us.
Before you email or call us, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our guidelines and processes below.
Contact our Admin first.
Richard Fleeman, our administrative assistant, screens potential new business partners and opportunities for our business. Please do not jump around him to try and schedule or contact our owner or advisors.
DO NOT bring or send us gifts.
We do not accept third party gifts, which include food, drinks, entertainment, etc. No one employed by rebel Financial may accept them, and we’d appreciate it if you didn’t even tempt them.
First of all, we love new opportunities!
- We have an open door policy because we know that we don’t know everything.
- We respect your time, so please respect ours by making sure that what you are selling is relevant and could be valuable to us.
Other Specific Guidelines
- We cannot and will not accept gifts of any monetary value.
- Generally, we prefer webconference meetings because they tend to be more efficient.
Our process for new vendors:
1. Contact our admin, Richard Fleeman, by phone or email.
○ Phone: 614-441-9605, extension 5.
2. Present your idea, product, or service so that he may evaluate it. He will decide if your proposal should be taken higher up.
3. Once we’re satisfied that your opportunity could be a win-win, then you may schedule an appointment.
4. If we have a an existing relationship, then you may schedule again at anytime in the future.
○ You must always bring value in our meetings or you may lose this privilege. Please keep this in mind throughout all business encounters with rebel