Proxy Vote Update: Kellogg Caompany
rF Voting results:
- Vote for the election of of the following nominees:
- Benjamin Carson – For
- John Dillon – For
- Zachary Gund – For
- Jim Jenness – Against (Conflict of Interest & Compensation too high for services rendered).
- Don Knauss – For
- Advisory vote to approve executive compensation – Against (Awards are excessive).
- Ratification of the appointment of Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP as Kellogg’s independent registered public accounting firm for fiscal year 2015 – For
- Shareholder proposal, if properly presented at the meeting, to adopt a simple majority vote – For