Standard Retirement Plan
If you want/need to make a retirement plan but don’t want the on-going expense/relationship of a financial advisor/planner then a Basic Retirement Plan may be for you and you should read further to see how we can help.
Retirement Planning can bring large savings and peace of mind:
Retirement planning is the act of evaluating all of your assets, liabilities, goals, and then making a plan to make sure that you can live the way that you want to without having to worry about running out of money before you die. Furthermore, once we accomplish that first goal, we want to make sure that we get the most out of what you have worked hard to accumulate for you and those you love. For instance, most retirees will have Social Security and the average couple may be able to draw an additional $100,000-200,000 in additional benefit by selecting their optimal claiming strategy. Furthermore, many of these strategies have the added benefit of protecting you better from the risk of running out of money before you die.
Beyond Social Security Optimization, we help our clients understand how their assets will provide income and security in their golden years, which adds more value (this number is highly dependent on the amount accumulated) and significant peace of mind in understanding how everything will actually/practically work to provide their specific retirement reality.
Who needs a Standard Retirement Plan?
Generally, most people would benefit from a retirement plan because it would help them decide when to retire, what to expect, and how to optimize their resources.
When viewed from the perspective that this plan, or lack of one, will be with the retiree for the rest of their life, even low-income individuals/households would significantly benefit.
However, increased complexity and savings levels will increase the value of our retirement plans and thus we believe that the ideal candidate for our Basic Retirement Plan would be individuals/households with assets over $75,000 that also still have their Social Security elections to make.
Our basic plan helps you to visualize what your retirement will look like, whether your plan is likely to work, and helps you to implement important optimization strategies.
How can we help?
We specialize in helping our clients plan for retirement and we have invested extensively in providing the highest quality advice:
What is included in our Standard Retirement Plan?
We will provide you with a basic retirement plan that will help you understand your situation, identify your goals, and evaluate your chances of success. From there, we will be able to help you find a solution that will work to optimize your resources towards your retirement objectives. Lastly, we will help you to understand how you will actually implement our advice so that you can put your plan into action. Your plan will include:
• Simple review of pension options.
• Complete retirement plan stress testing and illustration:
• Cash-Flow Analysis and Income Plan.
• Retirement Summary with the probability of success.
• Simple plan feedback and optimization suggestions.
• 1 Discovery and Strategy Meeting.
• 1 Plan Delivery and Implementation Meeting.
What you can expect if you hire us in this capacity?
1. You will start after selecting the “Buy this Service” button below. You will make your secure payment via PayPal.
2. You will be directed to an online scheduling page where you may book your initial appointment immediately.
3. We will contact you before our initial meeting, within 2 business days, to discuss your situation briefly and supply you with the information that you will need to collect and bring with you.
4. 1st Appointment: entails getting to know your Financial Advisor, collecting all financial information, and understanding your goals so we can build your retirement plan.
5. 2nd Appointment: We will deliver your retirement plan, help you to understand the intricacies, and discuss how you may implement your plan.