For your $8,000 fee, you will receive:
- One Business Valuation: You must use one of our partner firms which is accredited and familiar with your industry.*
- Revision of your written Exit Plan: This will update your plan to reflect the new reality of where we are versus our original plan. Up to two on-sight meetings and then unlimited meetings at our office or webconference until your plan is completed.
- We will provide the legal services: For document preparation and representation through the Exit process, using one of our pre-existing legal partners.+*
- Consulting service to hire a business broker or M&A firm: We will introduce you to one or more business brokers and/or M&A firms from which you will hire one or more to sell your business. We represent you and will help you to understand who can help you best and what everyone’s conflict of interests are.
- Wealth Management Plan: We will help you to devise an optimal strategy to invest the proceeds of your sale. If you become a full-service client we will also complete a comprehensive financial plan, which includes a retirement and estate plan.
- Option to become an On-going/Full-Service Client: Up to a 2 quarter fee waiver from any advisory fees due to offset your Exit Planning fee.
+This only includes services that are normal and customary to our business exit planning service and does not include any extraneous services or litigation that could result in the process of selling your business.
* You must comply promptly with our outside professional’s requests for information, documentation and not cancel or reschedule appointments for non-emergency reasons. Otherwise, the applicable overage/hourly charges will be billed to you. We’re running a tight ship here to fix your costs…