Become a Gold rebel client:
Of all the services that we offer only our Gold rebel clients are Full-Service clients of our firm. Our Gold rebel service model is our highest level of service and probably the best value option because it includes so many services. As such, we limit our Full-Service Clients to only 300 households so that we can always provide the high level of service that we’ve promised.
If you are looking to hire a financial advisor/planner for the long-term, want us to directly manage all of your assets, want a comprehensive plan, for us to help you implement everything, and/or want the highest level of service then this plan is for you.
What is included as a Gold rebel client?
All service available from our other plans plus a few more:
- SS Maximization Plan: We will evaluate your benefits, test all 567 strategies and advise you on your best filing strategy.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning: Including Education, Retirement, Executive, Business, and Estate Planning.
- Manage Investments Directly: We watch your investments closely and manage with discretion per your investment objectives. You may use any custodian that you prefer, however, most of our Gold clients prefer to use preferred custodians because of the inherent cost savings.
- Tax Loss/Gain Harvesting: In coordination with your tax professional, we will try to maximize realizing gains and losses in your portfolio at advantageous times.
- Tax Preparation: If you have more than $500,000 in Assets Under Management (AUM) with us then we will pay for your tax preparation if you use one of our partner accounting firms.*
- Coordinate with your own CPA: If you are below our asset minimum or you would rather use your own accountant, we will coordinate with your tax professional to align your investment and tax strategies and streamline your tax preparations, however, their bill will be at your own expense.
- Estate Planning: If you have more than $750,000 in AUM with us then we will help you to build your estate plan and pay for your estate planning documents if you use one of our partner law firms.**
- Coordinate with your Estate Attorney: If you are below our asset minimum or you would rather use your own law firm, we will coordinate with your attorney to design and implement your estate plan, however, their bill will be at your own expense.
- Online Access to your rFPW: You have access to all of your financial information and living financial plan.
- 24/7 Access to Financial Advice: We will always take questions from you to help you streamline your financial situation and you will have your advisor’s cell number in case you have an urgent need that is outside of normal business hours.
- Management of held-away assets: Accounts not directly held with our custodians.***
- Unlimited OnDemand Meetings: To review your progress and performance.****
- Fee-Waiver for Business Services: Up to two quarters of advisory AUM fee-waiver to reimburse any business services elected.
*Includes personal tax preparation for yourself and spouse only. Any other returns/preparations for children, trusts, and/or businesses will result in a bill for that extra work, but we do have good relationships and will negotiate your costs down.
**This feature/benefit will be available starting 1/1/2016 for our clients who are residents of Ohio. Maximum value of $2000 every four years. If your estate planning exceeds the maximum payable by our firm, your attorney will bill you the difference, which should only occur in the most complex situations.
***You must use LastPass, comply with our policy of non-custody, and hold all other available assets with us that are reasonably possible.
****Must be at our office or a webconference.
How much does it cost?
The cost is $125/mo. plus our asset management fee schedules below. This subscription fee is currently waived if you have more than $250,000 in AUM:
rF Fee Schedules:
*Preferred Custodians for NQ and IRA Accounts include TD Ameritrade, Jefferson National, and TIAA CREF.
*Discounts may be applied where applicable and when warranted, at the discretion of rebel Financial LLC.
So, for example:
- You have $100,000 in AUM in a University 403b with TIAA CREF then you would pay:
- $125/mo. via PayPal from any credit card, checking, or savings account of your preference.
- Plus 1% of $100,000 out your accounts, which comes to $250 deducted quarterly.+
- You , as a household, keep 750,000 in AUM in various accounts through TD Ameritrade then you would pay:
- 1% of $750,000 out of your accounts, which comes to $1,875.00 deducted quarterly.+
+This is an example for illustrative purposes only and your account value(s) will fluctuate over the year giving slightly different charges based on market performance.
Because we are limiting our Full-Service clients to only 300 due to our current service capacity, we must enforce a minimum client requirement to balance supply and demand. Currently our requirements are listed below:
[images style=”3″ image=”http%3A%2F%2Frebelfinancial.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FClient-Qualifications-11Jul15-750×491-600×393.jpg” large_image=”http%3A%2F%2Frebelfinancial.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FClient-Qualifications-11Jul15-750×491.jpg” width=”400″ align=”none” top_margin=”20″ bottom_margin=”20″ left_margin=”20″ right_margin=”20″ full_width=”Y”]
Process to becoming a Gold rebel client:
- Select the “Become a Gold rebel client” button below.
- You will be re-directed to a online scheduling page where you may book your initial appointment immediately (Choose the “Prospective Client” option).
- Once you book your appointment, you will be redirected to a short, new client questionnaire (2 minutes to complete).
- We will contact you before our initial meeting, within 2 business days, to discuss your situation briefly and supply you with the information that you will need to collect and bring with you to your first appointment.
- 1st Appointment: Is basically an appointment for you to interview us to see if you’d like to hire us and an opportunity for us to do the same to make sure that we will have a productive relationship.
- If you decide to hire us and we accept you as a client, then we will move forward with the financial planning and asset transfers necessary for your unique situation.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts