Our Reading List:
These books are great resources to help you expand your financial knowledge. They are separated by complexity and area of interest. They are all excellent books that pertain to different aspects of wealth accumulation and success.
Please enjoy our selections and forward me any comments or recommendations that you may have:
1. Basic Financial Concepts:
- “All your Worth: The Ultimate Lifetime Money Plan” by Elizabeth Warren & Amelia Tyagi
- “The Total Money Makeover” by Dave Ramsey
- “The Richest Man in Babylon” by Richard Ferrone
2. Retirement and Financial Planning:
- “You Can Do It: A Boomer’s Guide to Retirement” by Jonathan D. Pond
- “The Millionaire Next Door” by Thomas Stanley
- Also read the sequel “The Millionaire Mind”
3. Advanced Investing Concepts:
- “The Future for Investors: Break the Conventional Wisdom to Build your Wealth” by Jeremy Siegel
- “The Intelligent Investor: ” by Benjamin Graham
- ”The Warren Buffet Way” by Robert Hagstrom
4. Entrepreneurs and Business Planning:
- “Small Business Success: Expert Solution to Grow Your Business” by Brian Tracy and Jim Rohn
- “The Ultimate Question: Driving Good Profits and True Growth” by Fred Reichheld
- “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kyosaki
- Robert Kyosaki has many other books and they are almost all full of great information and ideas.
5. General and Personal Favorites:
- Non Fiction:
- “Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything” by Steven Levitt
- “Super Freakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, and Why Suicide Bombers should buy Life Insurance” by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
- “The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference” by Malcolm Gladwell
- “Blink: The Power of Thinking without Thinking” by Malcolm Gladwell
- “Outliers: The Story of Success” by Malcolm Gladwell
- ”The World is Flat: A Brief History of the 21st Century” by Thomas Friedman
- ”Hot, Flat, and Crowded: Why we need a Green Revolution and How it can Renew America” by Thomas Friedman
- ”That Used to be Us: How America Fell Behind in the World it Invented and How We Can Come Back” by Thomas Friedman and Michael Mandelbaum
- “Where have all the Leaders Gone?” by Lee Iacocca
- “Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed” by Jared Diamond
- “A Call to Conscience” by Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Your Brain at Work: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long” by David Rock
- Please visit my Facebook page if you are interested in my personal fictional favorites.
I hope that my selections lead you to a more successful and fulfilling life. Reading is an essential part of our continued growth, prosperity, and this page is another facet of my financial advice to you. I will continue to update this page as I read through more literature and find good titles. Please let me know if you feel that I should add a title or have a reading recommendation for me.
W Phil Ratcliff
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts