Preparing for your Review
What to do, what to bring, and where to be – all really good things to know up-front so that we can make the best use of our time and provide you with the best advice possible.
Update your Personal Financial Website (at least 1 week before your appointment):
This is the most important thing you do to keep us up to date. First, you need to login and make sure that all of your (and you family’s) personal and financial information is up-to-date. Next, you need to make sure that all of your outside account login information is current and functional. Finally, if we are doing financial planning for you, you’ll need to make sure all of your financial planning information, goals, and assumptions are also up-to-date in the “Organizer” tab.
Bring any outside information that is not loaded into your Personal Financial Website:
- Pension Estimates/Statements.
- Business Valuations or other major changes.
- Significant changes to personal property.
- Any important documents that you would like us to scan and place in your vault.
Give us a heads-up if there’s anything new:
- Reply to your Appointment Reminder email if there is anything new you would like us to have prepared for our meeting to give us a heads-up as soon possible before your appointment.
- Let us know if you need to cancel, at least 48hrs in advance:
We are here to serve you. To do this effectively we run a tight ship, and are usually schedule 2-3 weeks in advance. If you need to cancel, please give us enough leeway to offer your appointment slot to another client, so that we can be more efficient for everyone.
As always, Thank you!
We would not be here if it wasn’t for your patronage and support. Please let us know at any time if there is anything we can do for you what so ever.
If there is anything we have failed to do for you or If you feel we have let you down in any way, please call me directly on my cell phone (24/7) and I will personally try to make it right.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts