Ready for retirement?
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
Please refer to our transcription below if it is easier and/or more convenient for you:
79 million baby boomers are slated to retire over the next 2 decades. Are you ready for retirement?
Here are 5 words you should consider:
- Income. 1 formula to determine retirement income involves a multiple of your annual income in relation to your current age. Do you know how much you may need?
- Assets. Since 2007, the number of workers who are less confident in a retirement strategy has nearly doubled. How is your current approach working?
- Housing. Nearly 1/3 of adults over age 50 have seen their homes decline substantially in values since 2007. Will you want to make a change?
- Lifestyle. 70% of workers intend to work during retirement yet only 27% of retirees do. How long will you continue working?
- Health. Less than 30% of all Americans have set up a will, trust or power of attorney and less than 10% of boomers have made provision for extended medical care. Are
Retirement readiness. It’s all about asking the right questions and getting the answers you need. Were here to help. Give us a call today.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts